Online, group and 1 to 1 classes are available in venues across Nottingham.
Information on future workshops will be available soon.
Seven day and weekend retreats available at home and abroad.
And when you come to a meeting of many ways and do not know which to choose, do not choose at random, but pause and reflect. Breathe with the trusting, deep breaths you took when you first came into the world… Be still and listen to your heart.
Susanna Tamaro, Italian writer
MOVING WITH THE BREATH
How Debra can help you?
My experience spans over 30 yrs in the Health and Fitness Industry ranging from Fitness Instructor, former National Triathlon champion to Pilates and Yoga..
My style is to work with you in partnership to help you improve your life style and health. I have an integrated approach and, following our initial discussion, choose the most appropriate type of therapeutic approach for you individually to achieve better health and to meet your own goals. I treat the whole person, allowing you to decide how much you wish to do at each session and making sure you are moving forward to the life you want to live.
I began my life changing journey into holistic practices after leaving a very stressful but enjoyable career in the electrical engineering industry. It was in my search for a “cure” after a bout of serious illness following a trip to Africa. I was introduced to Pilates at a Remedial Level and it seemed to be a naturally progression to Yoga and then to Mindfulness life styles. These practices soon became my precious tools to bringing me back to full health both physically and mentally.
My qualifications are:
- Honours Degree BS, Leicester University
- Pilates, Pilates institute London
- OCR level 3 Pilates, London
- Remedial Pilates, Pilates institute London
- Yoga – British Wheel of Yoga
- Yoga for Healing, British Wheel of Yoga
- Personal Training Module, Fitness Professionals London
- Diet and Nutrition, YMCA London
- Training Undertaken In MBSR And MBCT Centre For Mindfulness Research And Practice, Bangor University At Teacher Training Level 2
Please contact me for the Zoom Link and Password for sign in details.
Live Zoom classes
- Monday 10am Pilates
- Tuesday 8.30 am Pilates/Yoga
- Wednesday 9.30
Zoom classes can only be accessed via my Zoom link and Password which i can give to you via email. You will then receive a weekly update by Email from MailChimp with the timetable on each week and details of how to pay for the classes. All classes are 45 mins or 1 hour unless otherwise stated. Please read the disclaimer in recordings section before starting any classes.
Contact me to find out how to access my online recordings.
WE ARE BACK
COME ALONG AND JOIN US
- Monday 11.30am Pilates Poppy and Pint
- Tuesday 10.00am Pilates Ruddington St Peters rooms opp co-op